So I am noting this simple check list that will hopefully help process Avlis bugs at a faster rate.
- The aim of a bug report is to let the developer be aware of the fault. If you unable to grab a developer to show them what goes wrong, it is imperitive you provide sufficient steps for the developer to reproduce the fault for themselves.
- Describe everything that went wrong in detail. This includes what happened, and also what you expected to happen. Fill in all the fields of the tracker report to the best of your knowledge.
- When possible write down the server error messages, keep logs or take a screen shot of the error.
- Don't bug report angry. Take a moment to calm yourself if you are frustrated, the error will still be there when you return.
- Diagnose the fault yourself if you think you can, but if you do, you should still report the symptoms as well.
- Write clearly. Say what you mean, and make sure it can't be misinterpreted.
- Although the bug tracker can be anonymous, registering on Javaforge is free. If you dont want to register it helps significantly if you provide contact information in your bug report.
- Be ready to provide extra information if the developer contacts you.
My pc went through a transition in Deglos and there was no way to return.
Do this for me and my bug team will love bug squishing a whole lot more.Good
Area name: Southwestern Plains
Problem: Area transition broken.
The northern transition in the area named Southwestern Plains lead me to an area named "A small cave". When I went to exit the cave I found the transition to be broken.
Forum name: JaneDoe
Character name: Jane Doe