Daybreak!

Suck up to that special character, player, DM, (insert something else here) in your life!

Moderators: Nighthawk4, Event DM

Ambrosia
Assist DM
Assist DM
DM Avatar: Berryn

Daybreak!

Post by Ambrosia » Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:47 pm

yeah, okay.. so ...

I know ya'll probs don't want individual shout outs, but you deserve extra credit for last night and this is the best way I know how to accomplish my goal of both bragging on you and not calling out specific people. :D

THANK YOU for making last night so fun.

I know there was... woooooow..... so many thing that went wrong/not intended oocly, but .. honestly, the IC comedy of horrors turned into a far more epic scary 'haunted house' experience than I've ever had even in real life.

As a player, I had a blast.

As a character well.. I never knew quite how thrilling hostiling 3 level 40s at level 5 could be. Especially when you can't see them. oo8)

And the added touches too.. like your spooky costumes! and your whispered voices - just... wow.. the time you guys put into prep for last night's hazing was .. just.. super appreciated player to player. :prost:

If I could package all the feels I had last night and give them away, people might finally start to get why I love CvC and why CvC doesn't mean automatic or senseless Death. well. not via the -normal- definition anyway. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I hope ya'll have a spooktacular Halloween and I'm looking forward to payback.. I mean .. playing with ya'll again. :sauf:
Have a*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ * Wonderful day! *

Daybreak
Whiney Peasant

Re: Daybreak!

Post by Daybreak » Thu Oct 29, 2020 5:49 pm

Valadeus
Squire of Babble
Timezone: GMT -5

Post by Valadeus » Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:45 pm

Going to have to second everything Ambrosia has said.

My character was nothing short of absolutely miffed last night but as a player I spent quite a bit of time laughing. I admit there was a point where I was concerned that it looked like a bunch of level 40s bullying a bunch of lowbies but I was reassured quickly that these were unintended mishaps and struggles with the game engine and my concern quickly evaporated back into a good time.

Thank you for taking the time to spook around with our little lowbies and turn an otherwise mundane trouncing into a truly unique and enjoyable encounter that spawned several discussions and conspiracy theories!
"If you calculate our total profits thus far...let's see nothing and nothing, if you carry the nothing, we've made nothing."
----------------------------------------------------
Player of Aramys Frost

RCon
CCC
CCC

Post by RCon » Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:37 pm

Yeah, it was all good fun. Some players/PCs I don't see often, too!
Paladin Date Night - One thing led to another...