Winners get 500xp per character level, and second place gets 250xp per character level
Also as an alternative, for epics or those who just really love crafting, you may choose instead crafting XPs
Crafting XP is 500xp for the winner, and 250xp for the second, by what level you have in that craft, not character level
Please note Below changes
0. PLEASE VOTE FOR 2 PCs, or 1 PC AND "NOBODY!" Due to system enhancement, all votes must have 2 PCs, or the system will not accept the ballot. Please vote for two, or vote for 1 and add "nobody" for the second one. Without the " " marks.
1. No PC (not a player, but individual PC) may win the RPotM award (1st or 2nd place) more than twice in a calendar year. We know just how great some PCs are, but this is an effort to spread the love around a bit.
The following PC's aren't eligible anymore in 2019
2. Only one ballot (containing a vote for 2 PCs or 1 PC and "nobody") per Player is allowed. Attempts to vote multiple times using different GSIDs will result in ALL votes by that Player being thrown out.
3. Players may not vote for their own PCs.
4. DMs may not vote in the initial vote. Should the vote blow out to over three positions in either position, the DM team will roll the votes, by double votes each, unchangeable in a 24-hour vote. Other Team Members are free to vote and be voted on.
5. Votes cast for the DM members of the Team will not be counted. Please leave as many comments as you like
Please be specific, if you can. we really want your vote to count! Do your best to write the exact floaty name of the PC. We may know every PC on Avlis, but there are many who go by names other than their floaties or with similar names or identical first names. Sure, we'll probably know enough to include votes for "Ariana" with the votes for "Sasee Cain", but give us a hand and write out the full floaty name if you can. Feel free to use the comments section to clarify if you're not sure.
Use the comment section for an explanation of your votes. No, it won't change the vote count or anything, but we do read and enjoy every comment. Many of the comments will also be posted with the results.
Yes, you can vote for a specific DM but they won't be announced publicly. They will get to see it Team-side, though. Comments for how awesome specific DMs are will also live Team-side. Yes, you can vote for NPCs and guilds/groups and they will get posted publicly in an "Honorable Mentions" section. Comments about NPCs and guilds/groups will be posted for public viewing.
RPotM Voting Button!