Get your Votes in before the deadline
As I have said before, the most significant prize one can ever win is one awarded by one's own peers.
Of course, the Lottery is also quite a good prize to win - but the RPotM is much more significant than that - and a lot easier to win. Sadly, we no longer have 14 million PCs on Avlis, even if you include all of mine
So VOTE, VOTE, VOTE.
Quote from Pleth with the rules and stuff like that:
Luvvly Jubbly, you know it makes sense.Plethora wrote:
Winners get 500xp per character level, and second place gets 250xp per character level
Also as an alternative, for epics or those who just really love crafting, you may choose instead crafting XPs
Crafting XP is 500xp for the winner, and 250xp for second, by what level you have in that craft, not character level
0. PLEASE VOTE FOR 2 PCs, or 1 PC AND "NOBODY!" Due to a system enhancement, all votes must have 2 PCs, or the system will not accept ballot. Please vote for two, or vote for 1 and add "nobody" for the second one. Without the " " marks.
1. No PC (not player, but individual PC) may win a RPotM award (1st or 2nd place) more than twice in a calendar year. We know just how great some PCs are, but this is an effort to spread the love around a bit.
The following PC's aren't eligible any more in 2011:
2. Only one ballot (containing a vote for 2 PCs or 1 PC and "nobody") per Player is allowed. Attempts to vote multiple times using different GSIDs will result in ALL votes by that Player being thrown out.
3. Players may not vote for their own PCs.
4. Yes, DMs and Team Members can vote. There's no additional weight to their votes; all Avlis members are encouraged to vote.
5. Yes, you may vote for PCs played by Team Members.
- Please be specific, if you can. we really want your vote to count! Do your best to write the exact floaty name of the PC. We may know every PC on Avlis, but there are many who go by names other than their floaties or with similar names or identical first names. Sure, we'll probably know enough to include votes for "Tevez" with the votes for "Kero Tevez", but give us a hand and write out the full floaty name if you can. Feel free to use the comments section to clarify if you're not sure.
Use the comment section for explanation of your votes. No, it won't change the vote count or anything, but we do read and enjoy every comment. Many of the comments will also be posted with the results.
Yes, you can vote for a specific DM but they won't be announced publicly. They will get to see it Team-side, though. Comments for how awesome specific DMs are will also live Team-side. Yes, you can vote for NPCs and guilds/groups and they will get posted publicly in an "Honorable Mentions" section. Comments about NPCs and guilds/groups will be posted for public viewing.
Voting will be open for 1 week (7 days)!