1. No PC (not player, but individual PC) may win a RPotM award more than twice in a calendar year. Believe me, I know just how great some PCs are, but this is an effort to spread the love around a bit.
--The PCs this applies to this month: None! All PCs eligible!
2. I've been asked if players can vote for their own PCs. Technically, the answer is yes, but it's not terribly encouraged. Try voting for those other PCs who enrich your gameplay experience by making the world a little more real for you.
3. Yes, DMs and Team Members can vote. There's no additional weight to their votes, but all Avlis members are encouraged to vote if you feel there are deserving PCs.
4. Yes, you may vote for PCs played by Team Members.
5. Please be specific, if you can. This is isn't exactly a rule, but if you want your vote to count... do your best to write the exact floaty name of the PC. I don't know every PC on Avlis, and there are lots of PCs with similar names or identical first names. Sure, I'll probably know enough to include votes for "Rhissaerk" with the votes for "Rhissaerk Jalesh", but give me a hand and write out the full floaty name if you can. Feel free to use the comments section to clarify if you're not sure.
6. Feel free to use the comment section for explanation of your votes. No, it won't change the vote count or anything, but I do read and enjoy every comment. Starting this month, on a suggestion from the player idea thread, I'll be posting certain select comments in the results thread.
Thanks everyone! Votes will be accepted from now until midnight GMT time, August 1st.But...
Click the URL below to go to RPotM voting page.