NWN GOG Specials Again!

Moderators: Nighthawk4, Dungeon Masters

Gorgon
CCC - Special Projects Manager
Timezone: PDT -7

Re: NWN GOG Specials Again!

Post by Gorgon » Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:34 pm

*Bumpity* - Less than 3 days to go with the sale above! Also another freebie today. Toonstruck (1996).
I figured I'd never play it until I saw the list of voice actors, so I'll give it a try just for that. :mrgreen:
Starring Christopher Lloyd (Back to the Future, Taxi) and featuring the vocal talents of Dan Castellaneta (TV's Homer Simpson), Dom DeLuise (All Dogs Go To Heaven I & II), and the inimitable Tim Curry (Gabriel Knight, Rocky Horror Picture Show)!
"God not only plays dice, he throws them in the corner where you can't see them."
-- Stephen William Hawking (b. 1942) --

Sprucing up ye olde NWN | Modifying nwn.ini and nwnplayer.ini | ~Avlis Theme Song~ The only thing that matters

Gorgon

Post by Gorgon » Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:40 pm

NWN: EE + Diamond is on sale again at 66% off ($5.79 US) during the "Games Come True" sale (no clue what that is, so read away).

Also, the full NWN: EE Digital Deluxe + Diamond is on sale for $15.09 (normally $44.30). It comes with a bunch of extras if you like those kinds of things.

The "Games Come True" Sale runs until August 26th, 1 PM UTC.
"God not only plays dice, he throws them in the corner where you can't see them."

Sprucing up ye olde NWN | Modifying nwn.ini and nwnplayer.ini | ~Avlis Theme Song~ The only thing that matters

Gorgon

Post by Gorgon » Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:47 am

Bump with an FYI bit.

Because you can buy all of the extras that are included with the Deluxe edition of EE separately on the Basic NWN: EE page, the individual discounts make them even cheaper (by a whole dollar or two total... whoohoo!).

You can also buy all of the nice extra modules without the soundtrack stuff (I'm sure someone listens to them), and save even more. If you are like me and already own the game after buying it from Beamdog or maybe Steam, you can buy the extras on their own even. 59 cents for each module might set you back a bit though (except Darkness Over Daggerford, which is a whopping $2.09). :P