Rules are the same as for RPotM - two votes, don't vote for yourself and as many comments as you like!
Four (Yaru Nefantir)
0. PLEASE VOTE FOR 2 PCs, or 1 PC AND "NOBODY!" Due to a system enhancement, all votes must have 2 PCs, or the system will not accept ballot. Please vote for two, or vote for 1 and add "nobody" for the second one. Without the " " marks.
1. It doesn't apply to RPotY.
2. Only one ballot (containing a vote for 2 PCs or 1 PC and "nobody") per Player is allowed. Attempts to vote multiple times using different GSIDs will result in ALL votes by that Player being thrown out.
3. Players may not vote for their own PCs.
4. DMs may not vote in the initial vote. Should the vote blow out to over three positions in either position, the DM team will roll the votes, by double votes each, unchangeable in a 24-hour vote. Other Team Members are free to vote and be voted on.
5. Votes cast for the DM members of the Team will not be counted. Please leave as many comments as you like
Use the comment section for an explanation of your votes. No, it won't change the vote count or anything, but we do read and enjoy every comment. Many of the comments will also be posted with the results.
Yes, you can vote for a specific DM but they won't be announced publicly. They will get to see it Team-side, though. Comments for how awesome specific DMs are will also live Team-side. Yes, you can vote for NPCs and guilds/groups and they will get posted publicly in an "Honorable Mentions" section. Comments about NPCs and guilds/groups will be posted for public viewing.
*Rules 4 and 5 of RPotM are in effect and DM PC and DM votes are not valid.
All votes made before the posting of this RPotY posting do not count. The ballot was incomplete.
RPotY Voting Button!